Option to change your policy before January 1
If you have a mandatory Dutch health insurance (‘Basisverzekering’) then you have the option to change your health insurance policy and/or provider once every year. In November you will receive the new policy for 2021.
- What will change in 2021?
- To change or not to change your provider or policy?
- Changing your current health insurance policy
- Switching to another health insurance provider
- Is it wise to increase your level of excess (deductible or ‘eigen risico’)?
- What supplementary insurance do you really need?
- Ways to reduce your healthcare costs
Share on social media